Superintendent's Goals 2020 - 2021
- Improved Academic Achievement
- Collaborate with the teaching staff (department chairs, grade level leaders and the English Department) to develop a Curriculum Renewal Cycle and procedures that make for consistent curriculum evaluation and adoption throughout the organization.
- Utilize an updated Academic Achievement Report to evaluate strengths and challenges with curriculum, instruction, assessment and professional development.
- Properly address student achievement data to build upon individual student strengths to support students and staff with overcoming learning challenges.
- Continue to focus upon improved culture throughout the organization.
- Collect cultural data and formulate action plans collaboratively with leadership throughout the District.
- Continue to use Meet and Discuss meetings to build strong working relationships with all stakeholder groups throughout the District.
- Collaborate with a Key Communicators group to develop strong connections between the school and the community.
3. Move the District forward with Capital Improvements
- Collaborate with Bond Council to gain a thorough understanding of project affordability.
- Lead the work with architects to support a project that takes into account the whole student with academics, arts and athletics.