2018 - 2019 Board Goals
The Mission of the South Butler County School District is to provide a quality education for all students to become productive members of society.
In order for this mission to be achieved, the South Butler County Board of School Directors is focused upon the following goals for the 2018-2019 School Year:
- Support the unique learning needs of students by providing the resources necessary for authentic learning opportunities throughout the South Butler County School District.
- Support teachers with the instructional resources necessary for improved student achievement as reported through the Future Ready Index.
- Establish a long range budget to be mindful of taxpayer dollars while balancing the learning needs of each child within the South Butler County School District.
- Improve communications for a transparent school system that engages all District stakeholders in the process of educating South Butler students.
- Utilize the Comprehensive Plan to guide decision making associated with academics, budget, operations, special education services, staff service and student wellness.