SOUTH BUTLER COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICTPay to Participate Fees
* Athletics * Clubs * Co- and Extracurricular Activities
A Pay to Participate fee will be in effect for athletics, clubs, extracurricular/co-curricular, and intramural activities. The following are the guidelines:
A fee will be charged for each athletic, club, extracurricular/co-curricular and activity up to the family cap.
- A $25 fee per student per non-athletic clubs and activities will be charged with a cap of $75 per family.
- A $50 fee per student per athletic activity will be charged with a cap of $150 per family.
- The above fees are in addition to the physical and any additional activity fees.
- The website www.FAMILYID.COM MUST be used as the method of registration for participation. Payment on-line is optional.
- Pay to Participate fees not paid on-line should be paid by check or money order payable to S.B.C.S.D. Payment should be submitted, with the registration form below, to the athletics office.
- Participants in the National School Lunch Program who have been awarded financial support will be exempt from these fees upon verification. Families experiencing financial hardship may apply for an activity fee waiver. Applications may be obtained online or by contacting the athletic office.
- Participation fees are due one week prior to the first contest/game/activity/performance, with the exception of physical fees, which are due at the time of services rendered. Failure to pay will result in exclusion.
- NO refunds will be given for a student who is injured after mandatory practices begin, becomes academically ineligible, removed for disciplinary reasons, or for students who quit the sport/activity after the fee has been paid.
- Payments DO NOT guarantee playing time.
www.familyid.com is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for clubs and activities and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile so you enter your information only once for multiple uses, multiple family members and multiple programs.A parent or guardian should register by clicking on this link: https://www.familyid.com/knoch-athletics and follow the steps to register for a club or activity under the "South Butler County School District Clubs and Co-Curricular Activities" PROGRAM.The Pay-to-Participate Fee follows SBCSD Policy 122.2